[OpenFontLibrary] typekit - possible solution for foundries for fonts on the web?

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Thu May 28 10:35:37 PDT 2009

If they don't serve fonts, what do they serve?

Regards, Dave

On 28 May 2009, 6:18 PM, "Liam R E Quin" <liam at holoweb.net> wrote:

On Thu, 2009-05-28 at 16:03 +0100, Dave Crossland wrote:
[..]

> I'm glad to see they are not promoting DRM - or at least say that they are
not.
Yes. Instead of giving you digital files with limited usage controlled
by software, they don't let you have the file at all.

"At least we don't have to wear leg-irons when we walk outside"
"Right, they solved that by keeping us indoors"

But the good side is that they're helping (perhaps) to fuel demand.

Liam