[OpenFontLibrary] What's the big deal about @font-face anyway?

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Sun May 31 04:03:48 PDT 2009

Id voice your concern on the www-style list, since css3 web fonts isn't a
final rec yet, and I expect more font fun in css4... :)

Regards, Dave

On 30 May 2009, 1:43 AM, "Karl Berry" <karl at freefriends.org> wrote:

You could always override other people's design choices in your own browser
if needed: h...
All I want to do with font-face is disable it.  Is that possible?  I
looked at these links but did not see the answer.

I'm as cognizant of the need for good design as the next person, but I
simply have next to no bandwidth and I can't waste it on font downloads
happening when I don't ask for them.

karl