[OpenFontLibrary] latest?

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Fri Oct 2 18:15:12 PDT 2009

All is well Dave, personal stuff takes precedence and I hope that all
will be well soon...you know I've had my share this year...

I'll see what I can do here in the coming day/week.

One thing to do is to hand off those responsibilities to Ben and/or
someone else who has some time to pick up the slack...I'll do what I
can to move things forward too.

Cheers!

Jon