[OpenFontLibrary] can't update fonts files

Daniel Johnson il.basso.buffo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 07:01:52 PDT 2009

This problem has been in place for the last two months.
Unfortunately, it seems that the developers' attention is consumed
with preparing the beta site for launch, so they haven't had a chance
to track down the issue.  I downloaded the latest version of cchost to
see if I could find the problem, but I believe OFLB is using a
highly-customised version of cchost, so I couldn't determine where the
problem lay.  Jon Phillips stated about a month ago that he was going
to try to track the problem down, but I haven't heard anything about
it since then.

Cheers,
Daniel J