[OpenFontLibrary] An index for OFL fonts

Ed Trager ed.trager at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 15:22:31 PST 2010

> IIRC Dave's presentation of the features of the OFLB at the last LGM had
> a nice php frontend with jquery and fontaine magic underneath to report
> interactively on the coverage of a font, a font covering part of the
> Turkish writing systems was used as an example I think.

That was something I wrote with the intention of it eventually being
integrated into OFLB.  More recently I have been thinking that it
would be useful as a stand-alone service too.  I plan to add it to my
unifont.org site as soon as I have time to do so.  Unfortunately, I've
been uber busy the last few weeks with no down time at all, so this
too will have to wait a bit ...

-- Ed