[OpenFontLibrary] openfontlibrary.fontly.org down

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Mon Jan 18 12:42:41 PST 2010

Hi,

I sorted the redirect on openfontlibrary.fontly.org today, only to
hear from Raph that the server got hacked and he will take it down for
a full reinstall very shortly.

Therefore I've changed the DNS so that openfontlibrary.fontly.org is a
CNAME for openfontlibrary.org, and made a note to check for 404s in
the HTTPD logs for some hand crafted redirects in a week or so.

And I've copied off the essential data to the testvm.oflb.org server
which I've made good progress with, but I'm about to drop offline for
a week. I'll spend another little while with it and see how far I
get....