[OpenFontLibrary] openfontlibrary.fontly.org down

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Mon Jan 18 13:14:42 PST 2010

2010/1/19 Jon Phillips <jon at rejon.org>:
> cool, can you update here on what it will take?

I have been documenting my steps in detail at

https://svn.openfontlibrary.org/public/openfontlibrary/HOW_THIS_SITE_WORKS.txt

and up until "(CMake is not installed on the server, so I have stopped
here.)" is polished.

What it will take from here is...

I now know that I can compile Ed Trager's programs that I've
commissioned for this project on my laptop and scp over the
executables which will then be executable, rather than compiling them
on the server at the above comment was thinking.

So it will take me to compile and configure Ed's programs, and ensure
Ben Weiner's typeface family pages are rendering correctly since they
depends on them, and also that Aaron's font listings pages (/files)
are also rendering correctly.

As I do this I will be documenting it in the same way, so that its
clear what each of Ed's programs are/do, how to configure them and how
they fit into our custom OFLB theme codebase.

Ultimately this will lead up to having that document explain how to
run a local version of OFLB for developers.