[OpenFontLibrary] upload requirement: correct licence meta information

Iwan Gabovitch qubodup at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 10 11:36:12 PST 2010

On http://opengameart.org (drupal-based freely-licensed community game art
site), the moderators get notified via email about a new submission. Any of
the moderators must then 'edit' the node/submission and check "publish this
item" for the art to be visible by non-moderators. There is no great
mechanism for discussing these submissions though.

I think a good way to moderate submissions would be to make it visible (at
least to registered users) but not list it in searches or lists and then
have the system start a new thread on this list, giving links to the page of
the submission. Then we could express our problems or our approval with the
submission and based on the discussion, a moderator can accept the font.

It might be useful to have a "source" or "proof of originality" text field
with the explanation "We check every font manually for copyright compliance.
Please tell us where you got this font or how you made it." This might make
it easier to research whether or not the font is oflb-ok.

Iwan