[OpenFontLibrary] Naming names!

Nathan Willis nwillis at glyphography.com
Fri Aug 12 07:20:13 PDT 2011

Just curious: does anyone have a Cyrillic namelist for FontForge that
they've been using?  Because it seems like either AGL list in FF doesn't
include it or merely the version(s) I've found don't.  Latin, Latin-Ext A,
and miscellaneous (math, punctuation, etc) is about it....  Having Cyrillic,
Greek, and Latin-Ext B in the same file would come in handy.

Since it wouldn't be hard to merge a few .nams together, I'm just kinda
surprised I haven't found one already.  Maybe I'm looking in the wrong
place.

Thanks,
Nate

--