[OpenFontLibrary] Naming names!

Nathan Willis nwillis at glyphography.com
Fri Aug 12 15:33:01 PDT 2011

Hi Lavie,

Thanks for the reply!  I just wanted to clarify one thing, however -- I
am in search of a FontForge .nam file in particular.  Even getting a
list of the glyph names & Unicode points in plaintext from some other
source would require converting it to the proper syntax for use in FF.
It looks like there are txt-versions of the AGL list available from
Adobe; they wouldn't be too difficult to convert (and it'd beat doing it
manually).  I'm still puzzled why the default list in FF doesn't include
more glyph names, though.

Nate

--
nathan.p.willis