[OpenFontLibrary] Please upload your fonts again!

Schrijver eric at authoritism.net
Thu May 12 16:23:33 PDT 2011

> I think the consensus on the launchpad discussion was that a clean
> slate would be best.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/openfontlibrary/+bug/718507

Well I didn’t agree with that nor did Tudor. So I wouldn’t say that’s a consensus.
But it doesn’t hurt to upload them again of course.

Cristopher now implemented a system by which adminstrators can upload fonts as other users, enabling  reuploading the old fonts from the svn archive. When a librarian functionality is instated this could be a good task for librarians imho.