[OpenFontLibrary] How do I modify a font once it's uploaded?

Christopher Adams chris at raysend.com
Sat May 14 13:42:14 PDT 2011

Thanks for your inquiry. The Library can handle multiple versions of
fonts, but the interface for this is not yet exposed to normal
Members.

We are targeting font updating for a future release of the Font
Library: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/openfontlibrary/+spec/font-update

We consider this an essential feature.

- Christopher

--