[OpenFontLibrary] Sample images

jon at rejon.org jon at rejon.org
Sun May 22 10:41:03 PDT 2011

You mean like example uses of the font in real world? That would be
very good provenance building tool.

On openclipart we were thinking to implement something like this,
calling it "showcase"

There might be another example usage as well...

Jon

On Sun, May 22, 2011 at 9:49 AM, Peter Baker <b.tarde at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is OFL now making any use of sample images? I made one for my Eadui
> font (just re-submitted--a new version, so don't restore the old one),
> but I couldn't see where it might actually be used. If they are used,
> are there any guidelines for filenames?
>
> Peter

http://rejon.org/ | http://fabricatorz.com/
chat/skype: kidproto | irc: rejon
+1.415.830.3884 (global) | +1-510-499-0894 (sf)
+86-187-1003-9974 (beijing)