[OpenFontLibrary] Adobe's Source Sans Pro

vern adams vern at newtypography.co.uk
Fri Aug 3 02:14:54 PDT 2012

It's a bad OS/2 usWeightClass value (nothing to do with CSS). So, the '250' is getting rounded up to '300' and therefore clashing with the Light version which already has WeightClass of 300.
I think it's simple human error; the usWeightClass in the 'font.ttf' that Adobe have included with the source of Source Sans Extra Light is '200'.
Also, some of the fonts have fsType of 0x0004 (Documents containing Preview & Print fonts must be opened "read-only;" no edits can be applied to the document), but i assume Adobe means all the Source Sans fonts should be set to 0x0000.
-v