[OpenFontLibrary] Sort fonts by languages?

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Mon Dec 3 05:42:52 PST 2012

Hi!

On 30 November 2012 18:57, Ahmed M. AbouZaid <a1.abouzaid at gmail.com> wrote:

> I want to add some Arabic fonts to project site, it aren't my fonts but
> licensed under FOSS license (of course with reference to the original
> designer), Can I do?

Only fonts with a FOSS license can be uploaded. If your fonts do have
a FOSS license but are rejected, please post them on your blog/etc so
I can download them and check how the licensing information in the
font is made :)

> On the other hand, why there is no way to sort fonts by languages? i.e. I
> wanna see Japanese fonts on the site (not just search), how I do this?

The site is no longer actively developed, and the underlying system
(Aiki) is discontinued. I'm not sure what to do - probably remaking it
with Django or Drupal is required.

--
Cheers