[OpenFontLibrary] The future of OFLB development

Garrick van Buren garrick at kernest.com
Mon Dec 3 10:27:11 PST 2012

Lots of frameworks have a huge developer community. Here in MN, the WordPress and Rail communities rival, if not exceed, the local Drupal community. The satellite Microsoft office also gave rise to a vibrant developer community around their tools. In my experience, every framework has benefits and weaknesses.

The question to me is about long term appropriateness for this project.

Lastly, if the weaknesses - in the short term - of remaining in Aiki aren't detrimental to the OFLB. Then, there's time to discuss what will support the most successful OFLB.

Garrick van Buren
612 325 9110
garrick at kernest.com
Kernest.com