[OpenFontLibrary] Fwd: [Press] PRESS RELEASE: Open Font Library Release 0.5: Calling All Translators and Typophiles

Jon Phillips jon at fabricatorz.com
Mon Jul 9 18:50:58 PDT 2012

0.6, good question :)

We need more users of the fonts, more social features and more outward
facing stuff IMO. More translations will help, but also think if we can see
more developers using the fonts, we are going to be in an even better
position.

We should circle back and update the launchpad. Also, any bugs found,
please file everyone!

I love releases!!!

Jon

--
Jon Phillips 王✳爻气 http://fabricatorz.com ✳ skype: kidproto ✳ irc: rejon
+1.415.830.3884 (global) ✳ +86-187-1003-9974 (beijing)