[OpenFontLibrary] press for oflb?

Jon Phillips jon at fabricatorz.com
Wed Jul 11 18:57:57 PDT 2012

Hi, can some people on this list help by blogging about open font library
0.5 and spreading the news? We can do dev all day until we are blue in the
face, but who cares if no one knows about the work. If anyone on this list
with a blog or access to some twitter or facebook or identi.ca can help,
would appreciate promoting the release:

Here is our blog post about the release:

http://fabricatorz.com/2012/07/open-font-library-release-0-5

Who else can help blog and spread the word about this?

https://twitter.com/openfontlibrary/status/222411763868639232

https://twitter.com/openfontlibrary/status/222503545243570177

Geez, we only have 52 followers on twitter. Maybe no one cares about this
project? Is that possible?

Also, if you guys have not seen, http://freebassel.org. Bassel, the
inventor of Aiki Framework has been detained in Syria for > 4 months
without a reason! We need to fight hard to get him out, get more publicity
for the project and grow!

Cheerz

Jon Phillips 王✳爻气 http://fabricatorz.com ✳ skype: kidproto ✳ irc: rejon
+1.415.830.3884 (global) ✳ +86-187-1003-9974 (beijing)