[OpenFontLibrary] [GFD] OFL-FAQ update draft and web fonts paper

Vernon Adams vern at newtypography.co.uk
Wed May 22 14:09:13 PDT 2013

On 22 May 2013, at 13:45, Dave Crossland <dave at lab6.com> wrote:

> I want to see libre fonts as widely used as possible while remaining libre.

Agreed. However, it's the 'remaining libre' aspect that is my concern. You know, we have the situation at present where at least one major corp is using my fonts in their services and not even i am 'free' to get the modified fonts they are using :) I realise that is only indirectly an RFN issue but for me it flags up the need to look at the altering of licensing for Libre fonts with caution.

-v