[OpenFontLibrary] [GFD] OFL-FAQ update draft and web fonts paper

Pablo Impallari impallari at gmail.com
Tue May 28 15:34:57 PDT 2013

It may be, but still the fact that they omit to credit the designers smells
bad to me.

When you browse commercial fonts on Typekit, they display the Foundries
names in a prominent way.
When you browse libre fonts on Edge, they have chosen not to show them at
first glance. Instead they are somewhat hidden, and you only get to see it
if you click on the small "license" link.

In the case of Rosario, since it links to the same page as TK, you never
get to see even a small mention of Omnibus-type.

Un Abrazo
Pablo Impallari