[OpenFontLibrary] Setting up self hosting

vernon adams vern at newtypography.co.uk
Tue Nov 5 20:09:32 CET 2013

On 5 Nov 2013, at 10:52, nooalf at aol.com wrote:

> HAHAHA! Who iz Bruno Maag?

He runs a well known type design agency. He’s a loud critic of Free fonts. But don’t get the wrong idea, i like him and admire the work he & his agency does. Just thought it would make a good specimen for JRUG_PUNK.

So nooalf, when are we going to see your fonts being used big time? They should be on billboards imo.

> How do you get the font to show up without it being installed?
> (I'm on a Chromebook rite now)

If you want to view the character set of a font using a Chromebook, you can add the .otf or .ttf file to your google drive @ https://drive.google.com/#my-drive
then you can double click the font file in your drive, and Google docs will preview the font characters for you.

> The correct spelling for that iz KoKSUKR.

can’t believe i missed that