[OpenFontLibrary] Howdy!

nooalf at aol.com nooalf at aol.com
Sat Oct 5 16:19:53 PDT 2013

I'm not a professional font maker, but I needed to make fonts for The Nooalf Revolution, so purchased Fontlab Studio 5 to do it.

If I could send a post-it-note back to myself in 07 I would say 'just pay a pro to make a few'! I had the notion that the software would be eazy to use and I'd make 50, 100 or even 200 fonts in a year, but intead, it's a mixed up hassle-o-tron and I've only made 4.

Lately I've been trying to figure out how to embed a font in a webpage, but as usual, its not easy.

The purpose of my fonts is to make the Nooalf spelling system typable. Hopefully, people will appreciate having a few decorative faces in addition to the utilitarian font.

Have a look, http://www.nooalf.com/UBoWT_XEZ_FoNS.html and tell me wut you think.

JO