[OpenFontLibrary] [GFD] Tom Phinney on Libre Fonts

nooalf at aol.com nooalf at aol.com
Sun Oct 13 23:23:24 PDT 2013

There would be less low quality fonts if the font creation software wasn't so louzy. Make it easy to make it good.

Another point: It seems to me that many decorative fonts will be used mostly just as titles, so any problems with the kerning or hinting could be easily corrected in Photoshop if its just a few words.