[OpenFontLibrary] [GFD] Tom Phinney on Libre Fonts

nooalf at aol.com nooalf at aol.com
Thu Oct 17 18:21:24 PDT 2013

Early & often iz a bad idea. Even if your investment in your product iz minimal and you are giving it away, you will earn a bad reputation. A bad rep iz much harder to overcome than no rep.

Get stuff az ready for prime time az you can before releasing it. Yes, its not going to be perfect, but it haz to be at least good enuf the be useful. Leave the customer with more plusez than minusez and they will be willing to give the next version a chans.