[OpenFontLibrary] [GFD] Thomas Phinney and Libre Fonts plus Font Quality continued

vernon adams vern at newtypography.co.uk
Tue Oct 29 17:30:01 CET 2013

Rich, your directness makes me laugh :D

There’s something of The Onion about all this;  “Local man thoroughly unimpressed by 30–40% of commercial fonts”. Didn’t they once run a story “Local man shuns restaurant because of bad kerning in menu”?

also, talking of keeping objective, which is the lesser font quality; a font that ‘sucks’? or a font that ‘stinks’?

-v