[OpenFontLibrary] [GFD] Re: Libre Graphics Meeting 2014: Call For Paper

Raphaël Bastide bonjour at raphaelbastide.com
Sat Jan 11 08:50:53 PST 2014

I am wondering if I answer to the call for participation this year, I need
your opinion:
I could present a project called Use & Modify. It is a personal and
selection of libre fonts that will be hosted on usemodify.com
The aim of this project is to make a link a between contemporary
typographic use by graphic designers, independent type designers, students
and the libre font community. Use and modify will be the missing link
between Google fonts and Open Font Library. This will be the link I will
send to all those people who ask me for a “cool and fresh libre font list”.
Finally, this project focuses on a rich set of filters and classification.
Licenses, completeness, people, style…

The project will be achieved and online in time evidently.
Let me know if you think it make sense for a prez in Leipzig.

[image: Inline image 1]

[image: Inline image 2]

--
Raphaël Bastide