[Openicc] mixed colour space documents

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b at gmx.de
Sun Nov 27 09:09:13 PST 2005

Thanks for your respond Casper and Leonard.

So my conclusion is, the mixed colour space document option is still valid
but should be renamed. What wold be useful?

Saving Mixed colour space documents
For Print:
   Preserve Numbers | Flatten to Default Cmyk Editing Space | Promt
For Screen:
   Flatten to WWW (sRGB) | Flatten to Default RGB Editing Space | Promt

The first option for the Print setting is similiar to PDF/X-3 the second
to PDF/X-1a.

Is this something you would find useful to share among your mixed colour
space document capable applications? (Sorry for the long term)

regards
Kai-Uwe Behrmann
                                + development for color management
                                + imaging / panoramas