[Openicc] measurement device API

Robert L Krawitz rlk at alum.mit.edu
Thu Mar 8 17:36:01 PST 2007

   From: "Hal V. Engel" <hvengel at astound.net>
   Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 10:54:43 -0800

   4. CM support in the guten-print drivers.

If someone wants to sponsor this, please feel free to do so.  I don't
have the bandwidth right now to do the paperwork or mentor a student
over the summer, but I'll certainly help out if someone wants to
sponsor this.

   The above are only a few things that I can think of off the top of
   my head in a few minutes.  I am sure that I could come up with many
   more without too much effort.  In addition, if there was a place to
   collect these I am sure that this group would both add many that I
   didn't think of and refine these items after they are added to
   better reflect what we really need.  Then next year when SoC comes
   along we will have a list of well documented items that we can use
   as a basis for next years SoC application in addition to having a
   list of items that can be used to help direct other projects in the
   right direction.

Member of the League for Programming Freedom -- mail lpf at uunet.uu.net

--Eric Crampton