[Openicc] Admin

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Sun Mar 18 03:00:27 PDT 2007

On Sunday 18 March 2007, Kai-Uwe Behrmann wrote:
> Am 17.03.07, 12:13 +0100 schrieb Boudewijn Rempt:
> > Who's the admin for the openicc project? There is at least one mentor
> > application to be approved :-).
>
> Wonderful.
>
> Please forward the details to me. I am able then to fill in the forms.

I've never been a gsoc admin so I don't know the procedure, exactly, but I've
added myself as a mentor for the openicc project. I think there's a separate
web admin interface for admins who can then just approve (or blacklist)
mentor applications.

--
Boudewijn Rempt
http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi