[Openicc] Two OpenICC projects inside Googles Summer of Code 2007

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b at gmx.de
Sat May 12 10:59:16 PDT 2007

The OpenICC team proudly recieved two project assignments inside Googles
Summer of Code program for 2007.
Many thanks of course to all students in showing their interesst to the
suggested projects.

Shaine Joseph will be mentored by Cyrille Berger while working on a
interoperable tonemapping framework.
Joseph L. Simon III will rewrite the LProf reference file installer to
support HTC and GretagMacbeth profiling targets, mentored by Hal V. Engel.

In general, the results will help to promote colour management for the
various open source platforms. We hope by our projects to improve
interoperability with other platforms regarding graphics standards.

We hope for a good and successful cooperation during the months of summer.

www.behrmann.name + www.oyranos.org + www.cinepaint.org