[Openicc] Fwd: linearisation targets, Argyll, G7

Jan-Peter Homann homann at colormanagement.de
Thu Jan 24 05:10:45 PST 2008

Hello list, Edmund and Robert
Like limiting the individual channels, the basic linearization of cmk in
CcMmYKk printers should be independent from CMYK.
But as result, we will have a defined relation of the cmk and CMK for a
printer / ink / paper setting.
based on this relation we can then drive the CcMmYKk printer as CMYK
device for profiling or G7 like (re-)linerization.

Regards
Jan-Peter

--
***********   Neue Adresse / new adress   ************