[Openicc] Drop size calibration

Hal V. Engel hvengel at astound.net
Thu Jan 31 15:35:04 PST 2008

On Thursday 31 January 2008 11:35:57 Lars Tore Gustavsen wrote:
> On Jan 29, 2008 2:20 AM, Hal V. Engel <> wrote:
> > Gerhard asked me to do a target with more patches.  So I have just
> > printed out a target with a 128 patch ramp for each channel but no CMY
> > ramp since this was about all I could get on one page.  Once the target
> > is dry I will measure it and post the results somewhere.
> >
> > Hal
>
> Hal, have you forgotten this?
> I think this discussion deserves to go on, and I am of course also
> interested in your last version of the spreadsheet.
>
> Lars Tore Gustavsen

Lars,

No I took this offlist since there were only two people that expressed an
interest in it.  But if the list feels that this is not too far out side of
the lists scope I can also post this here.  (If not, Lars, I will send you a
copy of the measurement files and spreadsheets and also include you in any
about the measurements and the resulting plots.

Hal

PS: I am not sure if this list accepts email with attachments (anyone know?).