[Openicc] Drop size calibration

edmund ronald edmundronald at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 04:26:22 PST 2008

Robert,

 Without trying to be funny, I would suggest that you purchase a $200
or cheaper Intel/AMD/Cyrix Linux box that you use as an accessory to
the bench-bound $2000 scanning spectro. As we all know, spectros have
no reason to be integrated tightly with any other software running on
a graphics host, in fact most of the world does very nicely without
even owning a spectro. Those who do own them soon find that they own
rather too many, and that it is useful to have them sitting on
dedicated hardware.

Edmund