[Openicc] Fwd: You are invited to take part in The Google Summer of Code(tm) 2008

Chris Lilley chris at w3.org
Thu Apr 3 12:13:47 PDT 2008

On Wednesday, March 26, 2008, 11:04:06 AM, Cyrille wrote:

CB> On Tuesday 25 March 2008, Kai-Uwe Behrmann wrote:
>> We have not explicitely planed. Nethertheless I wrote a blog entry:
>> http://www.behrmann.name/wind/docs/gsoc_2008.03.25.html
>> for spreading.

CB> I also wonder, does anyone knows if there are course in university about color
CB> management ? It could be interesting to reach students that way.

The University of Bradford does a lot of work on color
http://www.bradford.ac.uk/acad/lifesci/optometry/index.php/Vsarea/ColourVision

(and there is also the "Color Experience" Museum in Bradford, run by the Society of Dyists and Colorists
http://www.colour-experience.org/index.htm )

There used to be a Color Research Group at the University of Derby in the UK, but all the bookmarks I have are dead and everything Google turns up is dead too so looks like they either changed name or folded.

 Chris Lilley                    mailto:chris at w3.org
 Interaction Domain Leader
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead
 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG