[Openicc] OpenICC Google Summer of Code 2008 projects.

Hal V. Engel hvengel at astound.net
Mon Apr 21 15:19:55 PDT 2008

It appears that for GSoC 2008 that OpenICC received 2 slots again this year.
So the two projects will be:

1. KDE Control Panel for Color Management - Joseph Simon III with Jon A. Cruz
as primary mentor.  I will also be available to help mentor this project but
at this point I think we are also looking for someone to help mentor KDE
specific aspects of this project.  Anyone interested?

2. Color Management near X - Carnecky Tomas with Kai-Uwe Behrmann as primary
mentor.

Congradualtions Joseph and Carnecky.

Hal