[Openicc] Open Source CMS options

Scott Geffert scott at cdiny.com
Sun Nov 23 09:30:46 PST 2008

Hi,

	We are working on an open source DAM project and are looking for open
source color management components for rendering image previews and
image conversions. Currently we have used image majic along with
Little CMS, but the solution os not very elegant. The solution would
ideally run on all platforms, but we are exploring the mac platform as
well if we can benefit from built in colorsync and core image routines.

	Any links or other resources would be appreciated!

Thanks