[Openicc] help with CM related projects

edmund ronald edmundronald at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 03:59:49 PDT 2009

Why not make available some "free" probe profiles and diagnostics
which can be used to visualize which renderings are applied in a
pipeline? Most developers and users are incapable of differentiating
say a relative colorimetric and a perceptual rendering just by looking
at a screen ...

I have heard it said that there are one or two pieces of software with
bugs in the color pipeline in the proprietary world. Of course, I am
sure that all open source software is bugfree, but it might be worth
giving the developers tools to keep it bugfree.

By the way, it's the 1st of April, and houses over here in Europe are
all cockroach-free :)

Edmund