[Openicc] 2009 Google SoC start

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b at gmx.de
Wed Apr 22 02:35:59 PDT 2009

Google Summer of Code 2009 student selections are over and confirmed.

We are pleased to work this year with three students during the program:

     * Joe Simon : Printer configuration backend for Oyranos + kolor-manager
     * Amit Kumar : LProf - Finalize Qt4 port
     * Yiannis Belias : GPhoto configuration backend for Oyranos + Sane backend

Thanks for spreading the word about our GSoC participation, for proposing
to our organisation and to Google for donating with this program to open
source development.

OpenICC's Google Summer of Code 2009 organiser