[Openicc] Gsoc2010 - oyranos API stabilization project

Yiannis Belias jonnyb at hol.gr
Thu Apr 1 09:08:54 PDT 2010

Hi,

OK, so here is a list of the Modules and the proposed actions to be taken:
o Miscellaneous->Generic Objects
o Miscellaneous->Values Handling
o Module APIs
o Device API
o Profile API
o Named Colour API

(a) Simplify the interconnections of objects.
(b) Change the implementation code of objects to use an internal and public
   API by using the code generator. Copy the rest of the already existing code to new object.
(c) Create test cases.
(d) Write documentation.

(a) seems a little fuzzy right now, it probably needs some conceptual work first
to reorganize the object dependencies.
So, I hope I'm getting this right. Any additions/modifications to this plan?

Cheers,
Yiannis