[Openicc] SampleIcc 1.5.0

Max Derhak max.derhak at onyxgfx.com
Wed Apr 28 13:09:49 PDT 2010

Alexandre,

Thank you for the catch on the changelog.  There was a bit of a mix-up
on my end and the SVN trunk wasn't getting properly updated (though the
zip and tar files should reflect the changes).  I've fixed this problem
and updated the SVN files.

Kai-Uwe is correct.  The most significant change is the addition to
support the new 'dict' tag type that was approved by the ICC in March.

Max Derhak
Senior Software Architect
max.derhak at onyxgfx.com