[Openicc] 0.9.0 release of IccXML

edmund ronald edmundronald at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 15:05:43 PDT 2010

How about just editing the external and internal name without a
special utility? And there are zillions of bit fields or octets in the
ICC format which you cannot change without parsing the file, and
reading the spec to remember what is what. The ICC format is a
creature from the digital Pleistocene that has crawled to land.

Edmund