[Openicc] colord 0.1.0 released!

Leonard Rosenthol leonardr at pdfsages.com
Sun Jan 16 14:54:52 PST 2011

If the work is going on with PDF (which, of course, I fully support!), then
will it support only PDF (ISO 32000) or also the various ISO subsets (PDF/A,
PDF/X, etc.)??   As you may know, there are significant differences in how
color management is to take place between the various standards - you can't
treat all PDF as equal!  I hope the team is working on handling all the
various scenarios - especially since the proprietary one in Mac OS X does
not (and I'd love to see that replaced that with one that does!!).

As always, if I can help in any way (short of coding :), don't hesitate to
ask!

Leonard Rosenthol
PDF Architect
Adobe Systems