[Openicc] colord 0.1.0 released!

edmund ronald edmundronald at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 14:57:32 PST 2011

Come on Robert, these are nice and smart guys, before things get cast
in stone, let's explain a bit more to them what we want to do, and I'm
sure they'll figure out a way to get it done well. We're not going to
design that user interface, they are, and also Gutenprint is now their
main backend so they have every reason to want us to be happy :)

Edmund