[Openicc] Assigning icc profiles to driver settings

Ann L McCarthy almccart at lexmark.com
Tue Jan 18 10:57:31 PST 2011

Leonard,

At the Nov ICC meeting we discussed this issue and agreed to continue
working on it.
So -- in the meantime -- let's understand that this is a issue pending a
solution, rather than giving the impression that there is no solution.

Best regards,
Ann McCarthy
Imaging Systems R&D
Lexmark International, Inc.

Leonard Rosenthol <leonardr at pdfsages.com>
Sent by: openicc-bounces+almccart=lexmark.com at lists.freedesktop.org
01/18/2011 01:49 PM

homann at colormanagement.de
cc
OpenICC Liste <openicc at lists.freedesktop.org>
Subject
Re: [Openicc] Assigning icc profiles to driver settings

On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 11:26 AM, Jan-Peter Homann <