[Openicc] Assigning icc profiles to driver settings

edmund ronald edmundronald at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 11:28:38 PST 2011

Actually, I think the argument that ICC profiles should not be modded
is a good one from the software engineering point, and we should shift
this debate to the driver settings issue for which open-source needs a
solution for exposing driver data - a need which the closed-source
vendors do not have. It's impossible to advocate this in the ICC
because no one represents the open-source printer drivers there.

Edmund