[Openicc] meta data in test chart

Alastair M. Robinson blackfive at fakenhamweb.co.uk
Fri Jan 21 11:12:39 PST 2011

Hi :)

On 21/01/11 06:36, Kai-Uwe Behrmann wrote:

> I am glad you are interessted in this project :-)

I'm interested in lots of projects - I just wish I had time to get
involved in them!

> A key by key comparsion combined with a ranking map can be managed much
> easier and is flexible enough to handle fuzzy matches, like a set of
> similiar device models.

Right, so a profile for an A4 printer can be used for its A3-capable
brother?

> Photoprint can fill and inject the above sequence into the CGATS file.

Hmmmmm - I wonder if this should be a separate file rather than trying
to inject it into an existing file - I'd worry about keyword clashes,
given that you can't predict in advance the option names you might
encounter in future.

All the best
--
Alastair M. Robinson