[Openicc] Print Color Pipeline

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 04:30:28 PST 2011

On 24 January 2011 12:22, Robert Krawitz <rlk at alum.mit.edu> wrote:
> The monitor can change over the course of a session.  For example, at
> home I might have my laptop plugged into one monitor, when I'm on the
> train to work I use the LCD, and when I get to work I plug it into a
> monitor there -- in each case, without logging out.

Sure, I maybe should have been more specific. The screen is
per-session and output's get added and removed as the hardware is
connected and disconnected.

So it only makes sense to map a profile to a single output, rather
than to a screen. It certainly makes sense to have different profiles
for different outputs.

Richard.