[Openicc] Print and monitor Color Pipeline

edmund ronald edmundronald at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 15:23:36 PST 2011

> I don't think they should be required to understand the voltages required to get cylinders in their car to fire either, just to drive their car. But I'm sure some people think this is CRAZY TALK.

Yes, technology is ephemeral, historically accidental and absurd.
I used to be a mathematician. Things had a greater shelf life than 5 minutes.

I didn't "really" know ink limits or crossover curves existed until I
started working with the Gutenprint crowd - surely that's an
indication that the current abstractions from that level are
moderately successful?

Edmund