[Openicc] Edit Spaces Was - Re: Print and monitor Color Pipeline

edmund ronald edmundronald at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 15:56:10 PST 2011

There's not a single time I've had to edit (in RGB) when I haven't
hated  it and found it counterintuitive.
I used to spend 30 hours for ONE picture in Photoshop, retouching, so
that made for a lot of time in hell.

What I have heard is that we have to use these kludgy Photoshop slider
controls and counterintuitive spaces because all the good edit spaces
and controls got patented by Kodak and others.  Any truth to this
rumor?

Edmund