[Openicc] ProPhoto, ICCv4, was: meta data in test chart

edmund ronald edmundronald at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 16:03:36 PST 2011

Graeme,

 I see no reason why we couldn't have a "Graeme Engine" side by side
with the "Vanilla ICC Engine" managing color for printing in Linux..

 In fact I see good reasons for having it there.

 Might as well have you inside the tent pissing out, and besides some
ICC engine has to sit there by default anyway.

Edmund